The Grainfather SF70 conical fermenter has been built to hold big batches of wort with an 18 gal (70L) capacity. It’s sleek, stainless-steel finish makes cleaning simple and with an intuitive design, you can easily adjust the height, take samples, and dump yeast to avoid the build-up of yeast and sediment.
This item ships from the distributor. Please allow extra time for processing.
- SF70 body built with sleek 304-grade stainless steel
- Golden angle conical avoids yeast and sediment getting stuck to the sides of the fermenter
- Adjustable leg height and rolling wheels for easy maneuverability
- Easily dump yeast with a separate valve
- Insert temperature probes into the built-in thermowell for accurate temperature readings
- Transfer and take samples above the yeast and trub line with an accessible valve on the side of the unit
- Grainfather SF70
- Rubber bung & airlock
- Sample valve
- Dump valve
- Legs and castors
- Size: 51" x 16"
- Weight: 26lb (12kg)
- Capacity: 18 gal (70L)
- Power: None
- Connectivity: None
Grainfather has a dedicated and knowledgeable team who are passionate about helping customers get the most out of their system. They can assist you with any brewing-related queries, no matter how technical. They are also confident that their products will produce professional, craft brewery-like results. That’s why every SF70 comes with a signature Grainfather 2-year warranty.