Safely and effectively control the flow of CO2 to a single keg in your draft beer system with this made in the USA, Micro Matic secondary regular. Secondary gas regulators reduce pressure from a primary regulator or gas blender, and provide this lower pressure to each individual keg. This secondary regulator comes with a single gauge with an adjustment range from 0-60 PSI range so you can quickly monitor the amount of gas flowing from the gas source to the keg. For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that stops the gas flow if pressure gets too high (55-65 PSI). Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause service issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- Tamper evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Factory leak tested at 145 PSI
- Made in USA
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 1 Product
- Height: 7-1/4"
- Width: 3-3/4"
- Depth: 5-1/2"
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI, for accurate product pressure
- Outlet Barbs: 3/8" O.D. (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hoses)
- Pressure Relief Valve: Safety Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 55-65 PSI
- Capacity: Safety pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI