Does not ship. For in-store or pickup orders only.
The KOMOS™ Commerical Kegerator with stainless Intertap faucets offers the best value in the USA for an all stainless steel commercial rated kegerator. With an all stainless interior and exterior, this unit is built to operate at a level other kegerators simply can't reach. Heavy duty casters come standard for maximum mobility, and front facing ventilation makes it ideal for installing under the kitchen counter. Quick and easy assembly thanks to push-to-connect Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Features include stainless steel Intertap, forward sealing faucets, stainless steel tower with cooling fan, wide-range digital controller, stainless door and exterior, stainless floor and interior, robust KOMOS™ regulator, heavy-duty casters as standard, and a list of options.
This unit features an extended range digital controller that can adjust internal temperatures from 28 - 76°F. The higher end of this range is really convenient for homebrewers who often want to ferment at temperatures around 70°F. The digital controller is mounted on the interior, allowing the exterior to look as clean as possible.
All kegerators come with Intertap faucets mounted on a stainless tower. These faucets are the newest, most advanced, forward sealing, beer faucets on the market today and will work perfectly for years. This model inlcludes the all stainless steel version of the Intertap faucet.
KOMOS™ kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It's also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The KOMOS™ Commercial kegerator boasts a list of other features, such as the included KOMOS™ CO2 regulator, tower fan, heavy duty rolling casters, stainless steel countertop drip tray, stainless steel exterior and interior, lock & key, front facing ventilation, and robust compressor that is suitable for ambient environments up to 104°F.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucet(s)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Digital Thermostat with wide 28 - 76° F temp range. Optimal ambient temperature is 32°F – 104°F
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- CO2 Tank strap mounts above a triangular stage inside the kegerator (tank not included)
- Efficient and powerful compressor uses R600 refrigerant
- Stainless Steel interior and exterior
- Stainless Steel Countertop Style Drip Tray
- Stainless Steel Floor for additional keg support
- Heavy duty rolling casters come standard
- Front-facing vent perfect for installing unit into cabinets or under bar
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2, 3 tap only)
- You will need to purchase additional keg connections depending on whether you are serving commercial sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- Detailed instructions on assembly and use
- 24" Wide
- 25" Deep
- 35" Tall (fridge only)
- 39.25" with Caster Wheels
- 47.75" with Tower
- 52" with Casters and Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 1.6 Amp draw
- Works well in ambient temperatures up to 100°F
- 21" Wide
- 18.25" Max Depth
- 28.5" Tall
- 27" clearance under controller
- 2.6 Gal. BrewKeg - 2
- 5 Gal. Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 3
- 5 Gal. Pin Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 3
- 5.16 Gal. Sixth Barrel Keg (Sixtel, Log) - 3
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 1
- 7.75 Gal. Slim Quarter Keg (Tall Quarter, The Slim) - 2
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 1
Refrigerator only option does not include tower, faucets, duotight connectors, and tubing.