This A System "German Slider" keg coupler is manufactured my Micro Matic, a leader in the beverage dispensing industry. The A system tap is commonly referred to as the "German Slider" because it slides onto the valve face. This makes for a quick and easy installation.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
It is used by breweries such as Hoegaarden, Paulaner, Spaten, and Warsteiner.
- Slide on keg connection
- 304-grade stainless steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Short handle ideal for 1/6th barrel kegs and keg with a rubber chime
- Ergo lever handle
- Easy to engage: push down to tap/pull up to untap
- PRV (pressure relief valve)
- Fits A System keg valves
- Easy to use
- Excellent for beer, cocktails
- For home or commercial use