Introducing the new Spike FLEX+! The FLEX+ was designed to be the most versatile, upgradable and longest lasting small batch fermenter on the market. With currently over 20 accessories (and counting) you'll never run out of run toys to bling your FLEX out with. The FLEX+ is the big brother to the standard FLEX. Out of the box it features an upgraded tri-clamp racking arm, tri-clamp butterfly valve and upgraded high pressure lid and clamp that can handle up to 15 psi. The higher pressure rating allows for carbonating your beer in the same tank you fermenter in. Carbonate your beer in 24hrs opposed to 7 days!
All hardware shown HERE is included!
- 304 stainless steel; 1.2mm (18ga)
- All sanitary welded ports (no-weldless fittings)
- Designed for 2.5 to 6 gallon batches
- 7 gallon total capacity
- 15 psi working pressure
- Use for pressure transfers
- Use as a brite tank
- Etched volume markings
- Fully polished finish
- 15" wide by 21¨ tall (to top of airlock)
- See additional dimensions here
- 4" TC modular top port
- Allows for hop additions, temp control coil, top sight glass, etc
- Three 1.5" TC ports which allow for:
- Blow Off Port – Dedicated port for an airlock or blow off tube
- Hop Port – Dedicated port for adding hops
- PRV Port – Dedicated port for your pressure relief valve (PRV)
- Stainless band clamp for attaching the lid
- Completely removable lid for easy cleaning
- 1.5" TC racking port with rotatable racking arm
- 1.5" TC secondary port for thermometer, sample valve, etc
Limited availability in store. Drop ships from vendor.