These Spike Brewing false bottoms are for use with their standard Spike kettle line that uses NPT fittings. For the standard Spike+ kettle line that uses TC fittings please see HERE.
- All stainless design; no Silicone gasket to make a seal
- Low profile design; extremely low dead space (<.25gal)
- Best filtering on the market due to dual stage filter design; 99.9% grain filtering efficiency
- Pickup tube and push to connect fitting are included
- False bottom and pick up tube are Made in the USA!
2 Stage Filtering:
- Stage 1: Filters through top plate's optimally engineered sized laser cut slits
- Stage 2: Bottom ring supports the grain weight while also filtering the wort again before it reaches the pickup tube
**False bottoms are not designed to filter pellet hops in the boil kettle. Instead you'll want to create a whirlpool to center the hop material and then drain using a side pickup (HERE)**