Take temperature readings instantly and from a safe distance with this infrared thermometer gun. Use it to check how close you are to the hot break before your boil, or measure the temp of your empty mash tun and grains to help predict temperature loss when you add strike water and mash in. Dual lasers is an important feature when choosing infrared thermometers because it allows for much higher accuracy. When measuring an object, a dual laser thermometer gun will help you greatly in finding the convergence point of the measured target and spot ratio. This can only be achieved with a dual laser unit.
- Double Laser pointer for higher accuracy
- Simple one-handed operation
- Laser ON/OFF switch
- Low battery indication
- LED backlight
- Reads in °F / °C
- Automatic shutdown after 15 seconds
- Display hold, Scan function
- FCC, CE, ROHS Certified
1. When using this product to measure temperature, consider the ratio between the distance (the length from the product to the measured object) and the size of the measurement area, referred to as the object distance ratio. When the distance between the product and the measured object increases, the measurement area will increase accordingly.
2. If you want to use boiled water to measure the unit's accuracy, do not allow smoke or water vapor to contact the temperature sensing area, and keep the measurement angle at 45 ~ 60 degrees.