Micro Matic 304 stainless steel, Sankey D probe coupler for American kegs. Good for dispensing beer, wine, and cider.
"D" system is the most common system available in the U.S., also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and Labatt as well as most craft breweries.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
- 304 stainless steel body improves durability and resistance to chemicals
- 304 stainless Steel probe for the ultimate in purity
- Excellent for beer, wine, and cider
- 304 stainless steel handle fork for added strength
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- NSF approved