The "D" system keg coupler, also known as American Sankey, is the most common system available in the USA. It is used by all the major North American breweries as well as most craft breweries.
The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank/regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler.
- Chrome plated brass body
- Tin-nickel plated probe
- Short handle is ideal for the smaller diameter 1/6 kegs
- System: "D" (American Sankey)
- Body Material: Chrome plated brass
- Probe Material: Tin-nickel alloy plated
- Handle Style: Lever
- Gas Port: 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose)
- Beer Port: 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard)
- Height: 3-13/16"
- Manufacturer: Micro Matic
Important information – Prop. 65 for CA residents.Proposition 65
Warning: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.