This 304 stainless steel shank made by Micro Matic is a perfect option for serving up fresh beverages from a draft faucet. The shank provides a bulkhead through your refrigerator door. The end that is inside the fridge you attached your beverage line with a tailpiece and hex nut. On the other end of the shank you attach your draft faucet.
This NSF-certified shank is made of 304-grade stainless steel and is excellent for any beverage. The shank assembly uses Micro Matic's SpinStop™ technology, a simple solution that stops the spin and keeps the faucets upright. Includes the flanges, coupling nut, and lock nut necessary to attach it to the draft tower and faucet. Designed with 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard) straight pipe thread, this shank will work with all North American faucets.
- The best in purity - only 304 stainless steel touches the product
- Complete assembly
- Connects beverage lines to the faucet
- Excellent for any beverage
- Highly durable
- SpinStop™ technology – keeps the faucets upright
- Fits on North American faucets
- NSF certified
- Dimensions: 3-1/8"L
- Bore Dimensions: 1/4" I.D.
- Shank thread: 7/8"-14 (5/8" BSP U.S. Beer Industry Standard)