*Seasonal* 1087-PC is an early Wyeast original. It is a blend of the two best ale stains to provide quick starts, good flavor, and good flocculation. The profile of these strains provides a balanced finish for British and American style ales.
- Alcohol Tolerance: 11% ABV
- Flocculation: Medium-High
- Attenuation: 71-75%
- Temperature: 64-72°F (15-21°C)
- Species: Saccharomyces cerevisiae blend
- Beer Styles: American Pale, American Amber, American Brown, American Porter, American Stout, American IPA, American Double IPA, American Barley Wine, Oatmeal Stout, Sweet Stout, Imperial Stout, Foreign Extra Stout, Cream Ale