Water kefir grains create a carbonated lacto-fermented beverage from sugar water, fruit juice, or coconut water. Incredibly easy to make, water kefir makes a fantastic non-dairy alternative to milk kefir.
Reusable culture: Makes up to 2 quarts water kefir with every batch. Cultures on the counter at 68°- 85°F.
Rehydration period of 3-4 days with unchlorinated, unfluoridated water and cane sugar is required before regular use.
Dietary Information: Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy. Non-GMO. Gluten-free.
- Can be used to culture sugar water, fruit juice, and coconut water.
- Instructions for using this culture are included
- One packet of grains can culture up to 8 cups of water.
- Finished water kefir (not grains) may be used to culture non-dairy milks, for a non-dairy milk kefir alternative.
- Water kefir grains can create a new batch of water kefir every 24-48 hours.
- Organic sugar, live active cultures
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
- Manufactured in a facility that also produces products containing soy and dairy.