This sparge arm assembly is made completely of stainless steel and silicone. Featuring a stainless thumb screw to hold the sparge arm against your kettle, and another which allows you to move the sparge arm up or down inside the kettle to accommodate different amounts of grain. These screws are very easy to hand tighten and loosen, meaning no tools are necessary. Excellent for sparging as well as recirculating your mash in a RIMS or HERMS system!
Note - This sparge arm will not fit on most coolers.
- 100% stainless and silicone construction
- Virtually universal
- Included 1/2" ball valve helps regulate the flow rate
- Included check ball will prevent back flow
- Can adjust from the top of your kettle to 12-13 inches down into your kettle
- Can be mounted on a lip that is up to 7/8" wide