Spike Brewing has once again re-designed their brew kettle. They make one of the best brewing kettles available on the market. It is the thickest kettle on the market, with US welded fittings (no more weldless fittings) at a factory direct price.
Both couplers are located as low as possible so full and half batches can be brewed while keeping the thermometer submerged.
- 10 Gallon: Designed for 2.5 to 6 gallon batch size.
- 13.8¨ wide by 17.0¨ tall
- 15 Gallon: Designed for 5 to 11 gallon batch size.
- 15.8¨ wide by 19.4¨ tall
- 304 (18/8) stainless steel
- Sanitary welded coupler design (done at Spike Brewing's facility in Milwaukee, WI)
- 1.2mm thick walls (thickest on the market)
- 5mm tri-clad bottom (induction capable)
- Internal volume markings
- Polished finish
- Domed bottom design
- Bottom coupler 1.5" off the bottom (1gal mark)
- Lid is included
Pictured Ball Valve and Thermometer Sold Separately.
Limited availability in store. Drop ships from vendor.