Mangrove Jack's hard seltzer yeast and nutrient blend is specifically formulated for making hard seltzer alcohol bases with a clean and neutral flavor and aroma profile. Suitable for all syles of hard seltzer, it is a great option for fermentation of refined sugar washes.
- Attenuation: High (90 – 100%)
- Flocculation: High (5/5)
- Temperature range 68-77°F (20-25°C)
- Usage directions: Add directly to approx. 20L fermentation volume, stir well, and leave to ferment at 20-25 °C (68-77 °F) for optimum results.
- Storage recommendation: Best before 24 months from production. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Alcohol tolerance: Up to 5% ABV*
- Nutrient content: Diammonium phosphate-based nutrient complex containing all essential B-vitamins and trace
- Yeast classification: Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- GMO Free
*Greater than 5 % ABV may be possible with prolonged fermentation times (higher temperatures of 24-25 C are recommend to
avoid significantly prolonged fermentation times which may leave the fermentation open to other potential issues).