This type of bottle filling technology is normally only accessible to large breweries but now the same counter pressure filling techniques can be used at home so you can fill you bottle of beer right from the keg to bottle with no exposure to oxygen, and without losing any carbonation, or loss of beer through foaming.
It will fit most PET soft drink bottles and many types of glass bottles.
The Counter pressure bottle filler is compatible with 6.35mm Duotight fittings allowing easy attachment to 8mm EVABarrier hosing using a 6mm x 8mm reducer .
Alternatively the Duotight compatible barbs can be removed and replaced with liquid and gas ball lock posts. This allows the counter pressure bottle filler to be quickly connected to and disconnected from your existing kegging system.
- Foam free draw from the keg to bottle
- Bleed valve to purge CO2 from the bottles
- 6.35mm (1/4") Duotight compatible barb for CO2 inlet
- 6.35mm (1/4") Duotight compatible barb for beer inlet
- 6.35mm (1/4") Duotight compatible barb for blow off valve
Duotight fittings, ball lock bulkheads, and ball lock disconnects sold separately.