- Natural cork is the preferred traditional cork of professional winemakers
- "Premio" Grade 2+ (rated 0-10) is our most frequently recommended, best selling cork
- Perfect balance of quality and price
- 24mm X 44mm, #9 x 1.75" | Fits standard cork finish (neck) bottles
- Recommended aging time: Up to 10 years
- Molinas Cork has been sustainabily harvesting from the cork forests of Sardinia for over 100 years
- Bark is aged an additional year prior to harvest, leading to less porous, higher quality cork
Natural cork is the traditional and preferred cork of professional winemakers across the globe. "Premio" corks provide a premium whole natural cork at a spectacular price. These grade 2+ corks (rated from 0-10, 0 being best) are a great option for most bottlings, including longer term aging (5-10 years). 24mm X 44mm, #9 x 1.75". Fits standard cork finish (neck) bottles.
Italy produces more wine than any country in the world and Molinas is the largest Italian cork supplier with over 1 billion corks produced annually. Molinas Cork was started over 100 years ago by Pietro Molinas on the Italian island of Sardinia. Besides its beautiful beaches and designation as one of the world's five Blue Zones, Sardinia is known for its large, government protected Cork tree forests.