Wine sometimes means headaches, but winemaking shouldn't. That's why FineWine™ Starter Kits are packed with helpful equipment you won't find in other base-level kits, like an automatic pump-style siphon, an adhesive thermometer for the primary fermenter, and a full beginner's guide. It's everything you need to make sure the winemaking process is fun and easy - headaches not included!
This kit has all the equipment you need to start making wine with a wine ingredient kit at your home.
The FineWine™ Deluxe Starter Kit with Glass Carboy includes:
- 7.8 Gallon Primary Fermenting Bucket with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy with Rubber Stopper
- 3-Piece Airlock (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Adhesive Thermometer (for Fermenting Bucket)
- Triple Scale Hydrometer
- Automatic Pump-style with 5' of Flexible Tubing
- Dual Function Bottle Filler (½″ OD)
- 8 oz of B-BRITE™ Cleanser
- Neutrocork® 44 × 23 mm, 30 count
- Portuguese Double Lever Corker
- 24" Plastic Spoon
- Wine Bottle Brush
- Degassing Rod
- Enjoy Home Winemaking by Robert & Eileen Frishman
This kit can also be used to make fruit wines with additional ingredients and equipment, such as a straining bag.