No More Spillovers! Unlike other tap timers that simply measure time, this Fill-O-Meter measures volume of water and will automatically turn off when the specific volume of water is dispensed.
We recommend setting up the Fill-O-Meter with either Duotight fittings, Type A Camlocks, or Quick Disconnect fitting. Thread tape will be required for the Camlock. Use sparingly as too much plumber's tape can damage the plastic thread. And it is very important to never overtighten!
- Displays real time flow rate and volume (Liters/Min or Gallons/Min)
- Accurately measures and controls volumes at flow rates from 1-30L/Min (0.26-7.9Gal/Min)
- Never overfill or spillover again
- Splash resistant housing
- Great for filling pools, tanks, brewery hardware, distilling gear, mixing liquid and many other applications
- Integrated flow meter and solenoid valve
- Illuminated display for usage in the evening
- Integrated sound alarm
- Easy 1/2" BSP Inlet and Outlet
- Automatic failsafe - flow is stopped if the unit loses power
DO NOT flow liquid the wrong direction, it will break the unit.
DO NOT overtighten fittings onto the 1/2" ports.
DO NOT exceed temperatures greater than 40°C through the unit.
- Flow Range: 1-30L per minute
- Temperature Range 0°C to 40°C
- LCD: 3 inch back lit display
- Housing Material: ABS
- Input/Output threads: BSP 1/2"
- Pressure Rating: 0-12bar (0-180psi)
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
Please Note: Accuracy can be improved with stable flow. Repeated start/stop or variation in water supply can have negative effect on accuracy. If you are noticing innaccurate fill levels, see the instruction manual for calibration instructions.