Uni tanks are conical fermenters used both for fermentation and for carbonating and serving finished beer.
- Larger Dump Valve - 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
- Larger Opening - 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning
- Less Headspace - more appropriately sized for 5-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 7.1 gallon (27L) Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 7.1 Gallon (27L) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F (high temp replacement tank coming soon!)
- Height in Stand - 28.3"
- Height w/ Airlock - 32.7"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand - 15.7"
Note: In general, it is not recommend leaving products like PBW or StarSan soaking in the tank for more than an hour. Extended soaks have the potential to degrade the PET material and shorten the lifespan of the tank.
Limited inventory in store. Drops ships from distributor with free shipping in the lower 48 states.