The new and improved 7.1 gallon (27L) FermZilla is brought to you by the critical key minds and engineers behind the original Fermentasaurus Gen 1. Although the original Fermentasaurus was revolutionary at the time of its conception, areas of improvement had been identified since. This is partly due to the strong community of Fermentasaurus users who have helped push for an improved conical unitank.
New and Improved:
- Larger Dump Valve - 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
- Larger Opening - 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning
- Less Headspace - more appropriately sized for 5-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 7.1 gallon (27L) Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 7.1 Gallon (27L) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F (high temp replacement tank coming soon!)
- Height in Stand - 28.3"
- Height w/ Airlock - 32.7"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand - 15.7"