Uni tanks are conical fermenters used both for fermentation and for carbonating and serving finished beer.
- Larger Dump Valve - 3" butterfly dump valve is more resistant to clogging from large amounts of trub
- Larger Opening - 4.75" top port opening allows for easier cleaning
- Less Headspace - more appropriately sized for 10-gallon batches. Purging the headspace of oxygen is easier and more effective.
- FermZilla 13.2 gallon (55L) Tank with Butterfly Dump Valve
- Reinforced Stainless Steel Stand
- Top Lid with PRV (35 psi)
- 1000 ml Collection Container & Lid
- 3-Piece Airlock
- Graduation Sticker
- Adhesive Thermometer
- Strap Wrench
- Spare Seals
- 13.2 Gallon (55L) Total Volume
- Pressure Rated to 2.4 Bar (34.8 psi)
- Temperature Rated to 122°F
- Height in Stand - 40.1"
- Height w/ Airlock - 43.5"
- Tank Diameter - 13.9"
- Diameter in Stand - 15.7"
- Lid & Collection Ports - 28 mm PCO 1881 Threads
Normal wear and tear may lead to stress marks or other potential points of failure when the tank is used under pressure. It is recommend to visually inspect the unit for signs of wear every 6-12 months, and conducting a hydro test every 2 years. The hydro test process is simple:
- Fill the tank to the brim with water
- Replace the Red PRV with a PRV rated to 4.5 BAR or higher
- Pressurize the tank to 4 BAR (58 psi)
- Check for leaks, then replace the Red PRV when finished
If leaks or potential points of failure are found, replace the tank before you continue using pressure with your FermZilla.
Note: In general, it is not recommend leaving products like PBW or StarSan soaking in the tank for more than an hour. Extended soaks have the potential to degrade the PET material and shorten the lifespan of the tank.
Limited inventory in store. Drops ships from distributor with free shipping in the lower 48 states.