In winemaking, Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) is one of the most important and effective tools in the winemaker's arsenal for protecting against the effects of oxidative or microbial spoilage.
Aeration-Oxidation is the exact same testing method used in thousands of commercial wineries and wine analysis laboratories around the world. It is time-tested and proven accurate and is simple to perform. This kit includes:
- All the glassware and tubing needed to set up a 2-chamber test apparatus
- Pipettes to accurately measure your wine sample and chemicals
- An aspiration pump to drive the chemical reaction in the test method
- Enough chemical reagents to run 2-3 tests
- Clear and comprehensive instructions for setting up and running the system
PLEASE NOTE: This kit ships with a small bottle of 25% phosphoric acid which is required for the test. At this strength phosphoric acid is considered a hazardous material and we are not certified to ship larger quantities. We recommend that you investigate the possibility of sourcing it locally, through a laboratory supply company.
Ships Ground Only.