Adding milk kefir grains to fresh milk yields a delicious probiotic drink in about 24 hours.
- Rehydration period of 3-7 days with pasteurized (not raw) dairy milk is required before regular use.
- Cultures on the counter at 68°-85°F, no appliance required.
- Suitable for use with cow or goat milk. Nut and seed milks yield inconsistent results.
- Avoid using ultra-pasteurized or UHT milk.
- Reusable culture - makes up to 1 quart of kefir with every batch. Milk kefir grains require regular refreshing in dairy milk.
- Instructions for using this culture are included
Each box contains 1 packet of traditional, heirloom-style milk kefir grains.
Milk Kefir Grains Ingredients
- Organic powdered milk, organic milk, live active cultures.
- Packaged in a small amount of organic powdered milk to extend shelf life.
- This product contains no GMO ingredients.
Milk Kefir Grains Allergen Information
- Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing soy and dairy.