The Monotight Elbow Piece is suitable for 6.35 mm (1/4") PE tubing or most lines with a 6.35 mm outer diameter. It is designed for use with stiff PE tubing that is commonly used in water treatment equipment, water filters, reverse osmosis fittings, and other appliances that are directly connected to water lines.
These fittings will not fit 8 mm or 9.5 mm OD EVABarrier line
Monotight push in fittings have been engineered for maximized performance in both gas and liquid applications. No other push ins on the market have EPDM o-rings.
- Insert tubing and firmly push to connect
- Easily release tubing by pushing in the collet
- Suitable for both gas & beverage applications
- Made from food-grade acetal plastic
- O-ring made from highly chemical resistant EPDM
- Locking teeth made from stainless steel
- Pressure rated to 150 psi
- Temperature rated to 212°F (100°C)
Please note: exposure to chlorine will degrade the acetal plastic and stainless steel these fittings are made from. Do not use in contact with bleach or other chlorinated cleaning chemicals.