FLORAPAN® LA4K Sourdough Starter
- Independent and well rounded flavor
- Right ratio of acetic to lactic acid in a single step fermentation
- Developed for a broad application: rye sourdough, French levain, Italian polish, Portugese fermento
- Controlled and safe fermentation process
Made from pure strains of bacteria and yeast, Lallemand's Florapan® Sourdough Baking cultures help minimize the risk of microorganism mutations and variations which tend to jeopardize the stability of the fermentation process and negatively impact the consistency of bread quality.
- Consistent high sourdough quality
- Contribute varying degrees of sourdough flavor intensity and acidity
- Ensures a more predictable fermentation flavor and timing, delivering successful results in successive production-runs.
- Can be used in a one-step fermentation or in traditional multiple steps for all kind of sourdoughs styles (Detmolder-1; 2; or 3-step rye sourdough, French levain, Italian poolish, San Francisco type sourdough)